$25 billion. That’s the missed opportunity in mobile 2 years ago.
But in 2015, we’ve seen more than half of the total digital ad spending come from mobile – surpassing desktop for the first time. Still, not all publishers are venturing into mobile monetization. In fact, here at MonetizeMore, roughly 50% of our partner publishers have yet to make their sites mobile-ready.
How can this course help you monetize mobile?
This FREE email course is especially designed for publishers who are either new or already into the mobile monetization business. The lessons will tackle beginner to intermediate topics on how to optimize your mobile site and ads for maximum ad revenue potential.
A breakdown of the course lessons include
- How to go mobile-responsive
- Which mobile ad types, sizes, and placements bring top results
- How to utilize anchor ads
- How to ensure AdSense for Mobile compliance
Real AdOps insights and tips
Our in-house AdOps team will share their time-tested and proven tips in optimizing mobile ads including the best mobile ad networks to partner with, optimization strategy to implement, etc.
Where’s the BONUS?
All enrollees to the course will get the AdSense Guide for Mobile Success!
The guide includes
- Actionable tips to make your site mobile-ready
- Best mobile ad placements
- How to use AdSense-responsive ad units
- Monetization ad formats such as native ads and page-level ads
- How to increase mobile web engagement through push notifications
- Links to mobile web design principles
- Development tools for your team to utilize
But wait, there’s MORE!
Each course enrollee will get a chance to access DoubleClick Ad Exchange, the largest ad buying marketplace of big brand advertisers! It is the premium version of AdSense.
Once you sign up for the FREE course, your website will be reviewed by our team of ad optimization experts. We will provide recommendations to help you get accepted into the ad exchange program.
So what are you waiting for?
Sign up today and increase your mobile ad revenue!
Course officially starts in March 2016. Register below: