This post shows you how to integrate your Ad Exchange data with your Google Analytics account.
This is for publishers who are running Ad Exchange tags through MonetizeMore on their websites but do not have a DoubleClick for Publisher’s account. If you want to sign-up for Ad Exchange, you can sign-up here.
To also make tracking and analyzing easier, we have created a dashboard customized for publishers who are running AdSense or Ad Exchange on their websites. You can access it by clicking the link below:
Tweet to get the FREE Publisher dashboard
Running Google Analytics in your website provides you with an in-depth view of your site’s performance that will provide you with insights on how to improve your business goals. If one of your business goals is to increase ad revenue, you should be keeping track of your traffic, content performance, and revenue metrics on a regular basis.
Here’s how to get started:
- Log-in to your Google Analytics account
- Go to Admin > User Management > Add permission to Edit for: accounts [at] monetizemore [dot] com
- Check the box beside “Notify this user by email”
- Click Add
- After 24-48 hours, your data should be seen in your Analytics account in Behavior > Publisher
We can actually link your Ad Exchange and Google Analytics account. Email us via firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you want to gain access to Doubleclick Ad Exchange, sign up here.
- Ad Exchange Reports in Google Analytics: What’s in it for Publishers?
- How to Take Advantage of Real-time Data of Adsense Sites on Google Analytics
- How to Track Demographic Data on Google Analytics for Better Ad Targeting
image credit: prestashop.com