Here is a step-by-step guide on how to capture the live ad code of problematic ads on mobile phones using Google Chrome and a JS bookmarklet.
Step 1: On your mobile phone, download, and Install
- Google Chrome for iOS –https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chrome-web-browser-by-google/id535886823?mt=8
- or Google Chrome for Android – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.android.chrome&hl=en
Step 2: Go to one site, then save it as a bookmark
Step 3: Edit the bookmark you just saved
- Use a short name (i.e ‘Problem Ad’)
- The paste this JS code in the URL field:
Step 4: Now, go to the page where you saw the problematic ad
- Now, go to your bookmarks and click on the ‘Problem Ad’ bookmark you saved earlier.
- It will send that page to the MonetizeMore system and we should be able to replicate the problem and advise how to fix it.
- Please also send the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know what we’re looking for.
If you want to fix a problematic ad on your site, contact MonetizeMore and we can help you fix, manage, and optimize ads on your site for monetization.
You may also sign-up for FREE to Google Ad Exchange here.
- How to Properly Report Problematic Ads in iPhone Browser (iOS)
- How to Properly Report Problematic Ads in Android Browser
- How to Properly Reports Problematic Ads in Google Chrome
- How to Properly Report Problematic Ads in Firefox Browser
- How to Properly Report Problematic Ads in Internet Explorer
Source:<a href="http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/06/30/how-to-easily-use-bookmarklets-in-google-chrome-for-ios/"> http://www.idownloadblog.com/2012/06/30/how-to-easily-use-bookmarklets-in-google-chrome-for-ios/</a>