Header bidding is a response to the inefficient and biased way of doing ad optimization. Header bid solution answers the two most fundamental needs of publishers: (1) How to get the highest CPMs in a fair-playing bidding environment; and (2) How to do less complicated yield optimization work.
In this blog post, we’re sharing you an infographic of what header bidding technology really is. We’ve made it simpler and easy to understand for our publisher partners who are unfamiliar with it.
Check it out below (and don’t forget to share!)
What is Header Bidding?
Header bidding is a nascent technology that allows competing for ad networks to bid programmatically within the header of a web page (hence the name “Header Bidding”).
Most importantly for publishers, however, Header Bidding overcomes two problems endemic to past ad optimization:
- Traditional optimization techniques such as Daisy Chains and Waterfalls are fraught with inefficiencies that make an ad stack both difficult to manage and optimize for maximum revenues.
- The overwhelming amount of publishers use Google’s Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP) ad server to manage their ad stack. Google controls this technology and has tilted the scales of competition in favor of itself.
To learn more visit our blog post where we explain header bidding in depth.
Now, what exactly is MonetizeMore Demand?
MonetizeMore Demand is a Header Bid Solution that transforms your ad stack into an unbiased auction environment. Competing for ad networks must engage in a cut-throat bidding war to win your ad inventory. Empowering publishers to earn the highest possible revenues, MonetizeMore Demand has consistently boosted publisher CPM’s from 25% – 50%.
Case Study: 113% increase in Avg. CPM for Wuxiaworld.com after implementing MonetizeMore Demand.
Top demand sources bid for each ad impression at the exact CPM value that they pay within your DFP account. It’s just like Dynamic Allocation (DFP’s internal bidding technology) – but outside of Google!
Reap the benefits of the following:
- Gain eligibility to new ad networks (we leverage our existing relationships with 100’s of ad networks on your behalf)
- Incremental RPM and revenue increases
- Ad revenue integration with Google Analytics
- Accurate revenue stats within DFP
- 100% fill. No passbacks!
- Fewer unfilled ad impressions
- Network independence = unbiased auction environment
- No tech required: we implement the technology for you!
It’s a plug-and-play solution that pits warring ad factions against one another to drive up CPM’s and ensure each ad impression yields the highest possible revenues.
Stop selling your inventory for less than its worth. Try out MonetizeMore Demand Header Bid Solution or contact email@example.com to learn more!