Essentially, publishers are able to integrate these ads more into the site to dramatically increase click-through rates (CTR). Publishers also get access to Google Ad Exchange. This is an ad network that includes AdSense as well as a large pool of big brand advertisers that buy on real-time bidding (RTB) platform. Since there are many more advertisers bidding for your ad inventory, the CPM’s tend to be much higher. So, how do you become a Google AdSense preferred publisher?
here are no official requirements but from our experience, we have a good idea what the minimum requirements of what a preferred publisher should at least have:
1. 500,000 unique users per month
2. 5 million page views per month
3. 10,000,000 million ad impressions per month
4. High-quality unique content
5. 2-3 years history with Google AdSense
6. No negative history of malpractice or inappropriate content
7. Growing traffic
8. A strong opportunity in the Google rep’s mind to increase the ad impression volume with your site
If your site meets all the requirements or most of them you might be contacted by a Google rep in the future. This completely depends on the priorities of the Google AdSense team. If you’d like to take advantage of the new ad revenue generating opportunities of being a Google AdSense preferred publisher has to offer, we might be able to help.