We are detecting zero bids from Header Bidding. Here’s how to fix it.
- If there are other errors in the PubGuru Ad Inspector Chrome Extension, fix them first.
- Try switching to a different IP using a VPN. There are times when this is caused by a lack of demand for a certain country.
- We recommend having at least 8 bidders configured before you start running Header Bidding. This ensures you have enough demand sources to monetize your traffic.
- Audit your CPM floors. During the initial run, set your floors to zero to allow all advertisers to bid. Re-adjust your floors after at least a week or when you feel it’s necessary.
- Reach out to your ad representative to make sure your domain is not blacklisted.
Back to Notification Center