Komoona is a startup company founded in 2010, located in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel. Despite it being new in the battlefield of small to large ad networks, Komoona’s ability to maximize publishers’ income using their state of the art technology and optimization should not be underestimated.
Here are some of the advantages of working with Komoona
- Potentially high CPMs when given enough time to be optimized by Komoona plus a substantial amount of traffic.
- Self-service options available in their user interface: CPM floor, Passback, Payment Options
- Good fill rate especially for Tier 1 geographical locations (i.e. US, UK, CA, AU)
- Known to perform best on shopping and news verticals
- Responsive and friendly representatives
Some limitations to watch out for
- Impression-based revenues which means they don’t take into account clicks. However, you can turn this into an advantage by placing ads even at the bottom of your page.
- Patience is a must. It takes over a week or more for their ads to fully optimize. Give their technology enough time to learn your traffic profile and in the end, it’s worth the wait.
- Ad tags can only be provided by the rep. So if you need any additional ones, you would need to contact Komoona’s representative/account manager rather than doing so through an automated portal.
Here are a few optimization tips to help you take full advantage of Komoona
- Only target the US, UK, Canada, Australia, and Germany for top tier tags
- Set up another ad tag group for worldwide at a lower setup in DFP
- Find the happy medium when setting up CPM values in DFP
If you want profitable partnerships with the right ad networks, contact us here.