This post was most recently updated on September 15th, 2021
The Headerbid Expert tool allows publishers to understand how the web page’s header bidding partners perform. It provides details of the following:
1) Download and install the Headerbid Expert Chrome browser extension from this link:
2) The Headerbid Expert extension icon should appear at the top of your browser:
3) Once clicked, a box will appear with the current Headerbid Expert networks running in your website:
4) There are two main functions of the Headerbid Expert extension. First is the Page Analysis function.
Page Analysis will show you specific details about the Headerbid Expert networks currently running. It provides information of the actual issue being experienced and the specific intervention on how to fix it.
5) Industry Stats provide you with information about different Headerbid Expert networks in the market. It allows you to get a view of potential networks that you can implement or run on your site.
Once clicked, it will provide you with this information:
Aside from the points mentioned earlier in this post, this tool can also measure whether one bidder is slower than others. Thus, it leads to optimizing the user experience.
Headerbid Expert is a very important tool that expedites operational performance and increases the revenue of header bidding for publishers. The ability to take over and neutralize latency and the privilege of direct access to programmatic bidders gives publishers and ad ops control over their businesses.
If you want to implement header bidding but don’t know how, or would rather skip the complexity, sign up for a Professional account at MonetizeMore today!
Here’s the course that 300+ pubs used to scale their ad revenue.